Sunday 7 December 2014

Jack & Noémie

Friday evening we went to the Christmas Fair with Jack.
After, we did a sleepover with Chloé and Jack and Lilo.
On Saturday, we went to the supermarket
and to the market.
After lunch we ate some pancakes.
  
My cat met Jack & Lilo.
 

After a big sleep and my breakfast, I brushed my teeth with Jack
Then we went at Muret with my Fontenilles football team to play 2 matches
  Jack was happy when I scored !!!
On the way back we ate a mandarin. 

During the afternoon I played a second football tournament, to earn money for the Telethon.
 
What a nice weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a busy weekend, Noémie! And great that Jack and Lilo could be together as well as you and Chloé!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But what was that you were wearing on your head while you brushed your teeth?!?

      Delete
  2. I bet you all had a great time. I hope Jack and Lilo didn't keep you awake? Well done for supporting the Telethon too Noemie.

    ReplyDelete